Along The Passionate Mountains: The Wonderous Nepal


 Nepal is a country filled with adventure and delight. It will provide a thrilling and fascinating experience for all the venturesome individuals out there. Nepal has numerous temples, mountains and trekking sites. Some of my preferential temples are : 

  • Swayambhunath Stupa where joyful monkeys keep running around you. It is also famous for tantric buddhists. We can also get a glance of the scenic beauty of the city
  • Pashupatinath is a temple which is richly ornamented and worships Lord Shiva( Hindu God).
  • Manakamana is very advemturous as it takes us to the manakamana temple by a cable car. 
  • Janaki Mandir is a massive temple dedicated  to the Devi Sita ( Goddess). It is filled with graceful paintings and carvings.
Mount Everest is widely known to many of us, it is a big opportunity for all the mountain climbers. As it is known as the highest mountain on earth, visiting it might be an aim to acheive for mountaineers. The Phewa Tal and lake in Pokhara just melted my heart with the heartwarming view of the sunsets and the pleasant flow of the water. Moreover the boat ride is one not to miss. High up I went; the paragliding spot Sangot just swept my feet away from the ground, and I could see the world around me. 

As I have revealed all the gems hidden in Nepal its time for you to unfold them. I really hope I could go back to Nepal to content myself with all its scenic beauty after the pandemic.

Comments