Little dreams in the dark.
I sit and stare at the lark.
Eyes all open, shadows falling,
My face shining with the moon calling.
I sit and stare at the lark.
Eyes all open, shadows falling,
My face shining with the moon calling.
Gentle eyelids flapping with grin,
My sleep all melted in every sin.
Round and white with all of light,
Taking my dreams away from sight.
My sleep all melted in every sin.
Round and white with all of light,
Taking my dreams away from sight.
I wind my desires to the night,
A sit shared me everything with all its might.
Fluffy cottons are my pillows,
Ans my shade is the tall willow.
A sit shared me everything with all its might.
Fluffy cottons are my pillows,
Ans my shade is the tall willow.
As I gaze at the shooting star,
I hear my heart pump from afar.
My eyes fade with dreams all bound,
as I think the night's worth a million pound.
I hear my heart pump from afar.
My eyes fade with dreams all bound,
as I think the night's worth a million pound.

Comments
Post a Comment