The earth was below me, and I could see the clouds covering me like a shell. I was on my way to the elegant yet beautiful city of Paris, my heart was throbbing when the plane landed with a swift. I stepped my feet on the road of the streets, and I could feel the freedom flying in the air. I could just stand there the whole day, chatting with breeze .
Paris is not like any other city, it gives us the lost peace in our life furthermore, it teaches us the strength of love. My first destination for the day was Arc de Triomphe, which reminded me lot of the India Gate. The sculptures on the pillars were too artistic to look at.
I walked through every corners of the city, the buildings and the outlets had a vintage look which added to its superiority. If you are a great admirer of chocolates then visiting the Lindt chocolate world will feel like a dream come true. The melting of the sweet Lindt chocolate filling in your mouth will be the most divinely experience you will ever get in your life.
Street food is the highlight of any city and Paris has one of the most delicious street foods known as 'crepes'. It is so thin that you will feel to have many of them. How can anyone forget the mesmerizing ride on the 'River Seine', it offers unforgettable views throughout the journey.
The sparkling water that sways with the breeze can never be replaced.
The Disneyland park is where fantasy comes closer to your reality. The rides are thrilling and children would get immersed in the joy of magic. If you are lazy to visit everywhere, then the best place to spend your day would be in the benches of the streets which has so much to say about the cities.
So, if you visit Paris its going to allure you with its prestige and charm, and make sure you fall for it...
Comments
Post a Comment